Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Graduate!

Today I found myself thinking about May... Its official! Im a senior and I graduate in MAY!!! THIS MAY!! This is incredibly shocking and strange to me, how could I already be this old?!?! Can it really be true? Is it a dream and I am really only that little 7 year old girl running around without a care in the world... I wish that I could go back to being that carefree little girl.
I am pretty nervous about taking my SAT's! I really need to do that. I have asked my friends if they studied for it or not and half or them have and the other half didn't. I am so lost. I don't know if I need to study or not. And if I need to study then what do I study... AGH! I hate growing up... It really sucks!!!!! :(
I need to start taking action and getting everything ready for my future. Im really scared and nervous about it! I need to start saving my money for college, that I am VERY worried about. How on earth am I going to pay for college?!?! I definitely don't want to take out a student loan!!! YIKES! :( I have been thinking about this for a while now and a lot!! Makes me nervous!
To all those kids out there, you all think that you want to hurry and grow up... Let me tell you a little secret... YOU DON'T! Don't tell the adults but they are right, when you grow up you will regret it and you will want to go back to the childhood years. ;) Just try and remember that. Trust me, I wish that I could be that little girl in the photo above again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment