Friday, August 6, 2010

Change...

Its Day 3 of me being back home and nothing has really changed. Actually I got back and within an Hour everything went right back to normal, before I left. Its kinda disappointing that everything just goes back to the way it was before.
Today I saw some people from church, I didn't know that I actually missed them all until I saw them. Garrett and the rest of the teens practically tackled me when they saw me. At first I was running away from them so that they couldn't hug me because they just got done with football and they were all sweaty... But I gave in and just stood there and took their hug. It was really nice to have everyone run to me when they saw me. Makes me feel really loved and I know that I was missed!!! :)
Today I was at the church for like 4 hours moving my dads office into his new office. Since he is now the DS, we had to transfer his office from Anchorage to Nikiski. There was a lot of stuff. A lot of boxes! Also some heavy stuff like the desks and file cabinets. My Parents and I unloaded most of the stuff off of the uhale and then at 4 a bunch of guys and teen boys showed up to take it all upstairs into the office. With all of the guys help it only took them 20 minutes to get it all in the room. Then for the rest of the time until around 7, there were just organizing the office so that it looked nice. It was fun to see everyone!
Being at home has been different. My home household is extremely different than the Johnson household. At the Johnson's everyone is always together and talking about their day. At my house we are all together for a little bit and then go into our rooms. It is really hard to readjust to everything. I am still on the California time so I cant sleep in! While I was in Cali I woke up at like 7:30 every morning, and thats 6:30 here. So I have been waking up pretty early here because I am still all messed up! At least it wont be hard for me to wake up for school in a couple of weeks.. Already will be used to waking up early!! :)
Tomorrow I am waking up at 7 to go have breakfast with my parents and take some stuff back to the uhale place. Then Stephen(Lil Bro) has two football games. JV is at 10 and V is at 1. She is a starter on Varsity. It is a lot of fun to watch him play... Scary how good he is!! So I will be able to see all of my school friends tomorrow... Which I am very glad about! Got to see them before I start to fade!!! :)
Anyways... Thanks for reading my thoughts or whatever all of that was!!!
Night All...

No comments:

Post a Comment